Gmail has been the best for people sitting all around the globe, if they have to exchange emails, or if they have to communicate instantly and effectively so that can also be done easily through the chat feature. Just like this chat feature, there are many other features also that do come associated with the Gmail email service. All of those features do make Gmail a preferable choice for the users.
Table of Content:
- Gmail app no connection error:
- Updating Gmail app
- Device Restart
- Check Gmail settings
- Turn off Airplane mode
- Gmail sync settings
- Wrap Up
Gmail app no connection error:
Gmail email service is not just limited to browsers or the web world just like the whole information technology is changed similarly Gmail is also becoming more and more advanced day by day and that is where the Gmail application comes from, it is through the application that the users are able to use Gmail on android very efficiently and effectively and also smoothly without any confusion. But, there are certain errors that the user may get to face while using the Gmail app, such as the Gmail App No Connection Error, so to directly answer the question in the title it can be said that the problem occurs due to sync related issues.
In order to get this problem fixed, there are certain basic troubleshooting steps, that the user can try steps we will discuss here and will see how the error can be resolved.
Updating Gmail app
- On the android device open the Google play store
- There, the user will have to search for the Gmail app in the search bar
- After that, the user is advised to click on the update button given next to the found Gmail app in the results.
- After that, the user will have to wait for the update installation process to be completed
Sometimes the problem also happens due to some error or glitch in the device itself, so the users are advised to get the device restarted.
Check Gmail settings
The problem can also be because of Gmail settings, the users are advised to get the Gmail settings checked, and also the settings should be fixed if required.
Turn off Airplane mode
In order to turn it off the user will have to follow the given steps:
- The user will have to open the device settings application
- Next, the user will have to move to “network and internet”
- After this, the user is advised to turn off airplane mode
Gmail sync settings
In order to get them checked the user is advised to follow the below-given steps:
- The user is advised to open the Gmail app
- Next, in the top left menu, the user will have to click on “settings”
- After this, the user will have to choose the option “your account”
- The box given next to sync Gmail needs to be showing a checkmark
- Check phone or tab settings
In order to get this done, the user will need to follow the given steps:
- In the device, the user will have to open the Gmail app
- Next, the user will have to click on “user’s and accounts”
- There the user will have to turn on automatic sync
This is all related to the issue of no connection error in the Gmail app, all the possible fixes have been well discussed here, there is no such detail that has been left behind, and all that is required is reading the guide given here properly with full attention. After reading the guide the fix of the given Gmail issue will not at all be a problem for the user and the user will further be able to use the Gmail app more efficiently.